“The Season of Giving isn’t over. It’s all year long.”
This is the theme for this year’s annual campaign which began on April 1st through June 30th. Without the support of our financial donors, Helping Hands cannot continue to provide the high level of services for which it is known.
Celebrate a life event or honor a special person by placing a personalized, engraved commemorative brick in the Garden at Helping Hands. Whether you choose to use your own name or to honor someone else, your brick will become an enduring piece of Helping Hands history.
During our Annual Campaign, make a lasting impression with a gift of one or more commemorative bricks to:
- Honor or memorialize a friend, a hero or special loved one.
- Recognize your family, business, service group or organization.
- $250 Contributor: 4×8 Brick
- $350 Contributor: Round Stepping Stone
- $500 Sustainer: 12×12 Brick
- $1,000 Sustainer: Tree Marker
- $1,500 Patron: Bench in a city park
- $5,000 Underwriter: Table in the Garden
- $10,000+ Benefactor: Naming area in the Garden
To make your donation by credit card and order your commemorative brick online, please click on the link below:
To send your gift by check, please complete and mail this form. Contributions may be mailed to:
Rockwall County Helping Hands
P O Box 375
Rockwall, TX 75087
or, dropped off at 950 Williams Street.
- Donations for food may be made at Building A at 950 Williams Street. Please call (972) 771-4357 to be sure the office will be open.
- Donations of household goods and clothing are accepted between 9 and 4:30 Monday through Saturday in the rear of Building B at 950 Williams Street.
In return, the proceeds from your gift will make it possible for Rockwall County Helping Hands to continue providing our community with the best social and health services available. Make your gift today and contribute to the good works being done through Rockwall County Helping Hands.
Please live generously when you make your donation to the campaign.
The Royse City location accepts donations between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Thursdays only.
Rockwall County Helping Hands is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible to extent allowed by law. Helping Hands is not allowed to assign a value to your donation; you should check with your tax preparer or financial advisor for a value.