Neighbors Helping Neighbors!!
Helping Hands needs your commitment for a $20 per month recurring donation before the Annual Campaign ends on September 30th. “Will YOU be one of the 1,000?”
Rockwall County Helping Hands is often the first place Rockwall residents turn when a crisis hits. The agency does four things really well: we keep a roof overhead, utilities connected and food on the table and provide a medical home. We are a helping hand, providing assistance to those in need in Rockwall County. We’re managed locally, funded locally and provide resources for local needs.
In 2014, Helping Hands:
- Provided financial aid and/or food to more than 3,400 Rockwall residents
- Provided more than 25,000 bags of groceries from the Food Pantry
- Ensured over 250 families had Thanksgiving Baskets
- Distributed three new toys each to 1,184 children in almost 500 families
- Performed over 5,700 office visits to the Health Center to more than 3,800 unduplicated patients
- Administered more than 1,200 vaccines to children and adults
Please take this opportunity to make a difference in the life of a child or family! Click below to make your tax-deductible gift to the Annual Campaign:
or mail your check to P.O. Box 375, Rockwall, Texas 75087. In appreciation of donations of $250 or more, a commemorative brick or item will be placed in the Garden of Helping Hands.
We’re neighbors helping neighbors, and we’re proud to server our community. Remember, Helping Hands is not just another agency; it’s a vital part of Rockwall!
President & CEO
Donate to the Helping Hands Annual Campaign and make a difference today!
What your donation could provide at Helping Hands:
- A week’s worth of food for your neighbors in crisis
- A month’s rent for families that may have lost jobs
- Electricity for families that have fallen on hard times
- Healthcare for underinsured or uninsured patients such as mamograms, flu shots or the vaccine series for children between 0-6 years old at the Health Center