Hurrican Help Available through Rockwall County Helping Hands
Our thoughts and prayers are with those in the path of Hurricane Harvey. Rockwall County Helping Hands stands ready to work with local officials to assist as needed!
Our donors and volunteers are critical to carrying out our mission, in times of crisis as well as on a day-to-day basis. As Helping Hands receives information about how we can help with the current Hurricane Harvey crisis, we will share very specific needs with our Facebook followers and/or our email newsletter subscribers. During large-scale disasters, it is critical that phone lines are open for communication between agencies, officials and those directly impacted by the disaster.
Thank you for standing ready – with us – to come alongside families in crisis!
Many of our Southern neighbors suffered significant loss and damage by the hurricanes. If you or someone you know is in need of help locally, please contact Helping Hands.
Rockwall Helping Hands • 972-771-4357 (HELP) • RockwallHelpingHands.com
Our neighbors in need will continue to need assistance in the days, weeks, and months to come. You can help provide that assistance by donating your TIME, DONATIONS and/or MONETARY contributions.
- VOLUNTEER: Your time to Helping Hands to process & distribute donated items at our Food Pantry or Processing center. Call 972-771-1655 to schedule time or come by.
- DONATIONS: Drop off personal essential items such as:
- Clothing (gently used) Drop Off 950 Williams St. Rockwall, TX, Suite B
- Toiletries and food Drop Off Assistance & Referral: 102 S. 1st Suite A
- MONETARY: Financial contribution payment made by check with Disaster Relief stated in memo section. All financial contributions should be processed through the business office, 950 Williams St, Rockwall, TX. Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5pm.
Thank you for your patience and support during this disaster. As in the past, our community will join together to bring caring relief to our neighbors who are enduring this devastating loss.