Tornado Help Available through Rockwall County Helping Hands
Many of our neighbors suffered significant loss and damage by the large tornado Saturday, December 26th. Helping Hands is collaborating with the Rockwall County Emergency Management team to support our neighbors in need by helping to provide personal essentials such as clothing, toiletries, temporary housing and food. If you or someone you know is in need of help, please contact Helping Hands.
Rockwall County Helping Hands
Our neighbors in need will continue to need assistance in the days, weeks, and months to come. You can help provide that assistance by donating your TIME, DONATIONS and/or MONETARY contributions.
- VOLUNTEER: Your time to Helping Hands to process & distribute donated items at our Food Pantry or Processing center. . No need to call ahead, just come on over.
- DONATIONS: Drop off personal essential items such as:
- Clothing (gently used) Drop Off 950 Williams St. Rockwall, TX, Suite B
- Toiletries and food Drop Off Assistance & Referral: 102 S. 1st Suite A
- MONETARY: Financial contribution payment made by check with Disaster Relief stated in memo section. All financial contributions should be processed through the business office, 950 Williams St, Rockwall, TX. Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5pm.
Thank you for your patience and support during this disaster. As in the past, our community will join together to bring caring relief to our neighbors who are enduring this devastating loss.