Day-to-Day Operations at the Health Center of Helping Hands
- We are cancelling all well visits until further notice.
- If you need a prescription refill, call your pharmacy and submit a request for a refill.
- Only acute sick people can come in for office visits.
- We cannot test for COVID-19, but we can screen and refer you to other medical facilities if necessary for further testing.
Call us at 972.772.8194
Follow or message us on Facebook @The Health Center of Helping Hands
Rockwall County Helping Hands has invested over 30 years in the Rockwall community, and healthcare has been a part of the Helping Hands organization for more than 10 years. We understand that medical expenses can add up quickly, and in these economic times, we are committed to help those that live within our community.
The Sliding Scale program is an income based program for residents of Rockwall County, and was established to help families that are in temporary times of crisis and cannot afford health care. This is not an insurance plan, and it is strictly based on the guidelines of a resident’s income, family size, and monthly expenses. If your household income falls at or below 185% of Federal Poverty Level guidelines, you may be a candidate for the Sliding Scale program.
In order to qualify, you must:
- Be uninsured
- Be a resident of Rockwall County
- Provide proof of residency & income
- Submit required documentation
- Complete Sliding Scale application
- Interview with Health Center staff
Sliding Scale applications are processed by appointment only, please call 972-722-8194 to schedule an appointment.
Failure to have proper documents will delay your application process.
If you have any questions about the program, please call the Health Center at 972-772-8194.