Become A Social Media Ambassador
Rockwall County Helping Hands is looking for volunteers in Rockwall County to help us spread the word about Helping Hands and our mission to strive to ensure that no one in Rockwall County goes to bed hungry, without roof overhead or access to needed medical care. With the current COVID-19 outbreak, along with the Shelter-in-Place directive, the need to spread the word about Helping Hands is bigger than ever. We want to make sure that families in need during this crisis know that they have a place to turn for help, and we want the community to know how they can aid in the efforts to assist our families in need.
Your network of friends, family and coworkers could help us connect with new supporters who are interested in supporting our mission to alleviate financial crisis and serve as a medical home to the underserved. As a Social Media Ambassador, you will receive exclusive emails with insights about Helping Hands events, campaigns and facts that you can post on your social media pages to help us reach more people! Choose the topics that interest you and post about it!
“I am interested! How do I sign up?”
- Have at least 1 public social media account
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Be able to post Helping Hands related information as needed
- Reside in and/or work in Rockwall County
“What will I receive?”
- Emails with social media messaging and information from Helping Hands to post on your social media pages
- Recognition on Helping Hands digital platforms
- Invitations to participate in special Helping Hands events
If you are interested, please fill out the form below.