The Thrift Store and Boutique of Helping Hands is more than just a great place to find fashionable apparel and trendy home décor.
Every time you shop or donate to the store, a door of opportunity is opened for a neighbor in need.
Our ability to accept donations is limited based on weather conditions. Please call 972-771-1655 for information about donations, drop-offs, and pickups.Schedule Pickup
- Household goods
- Clothes (new and used)
- Kitchen accessories
- Books and Records
- CDs, DVDs, and video games
- And much more!
The Boutique, located in front of the thrift store, is filled with high-end collectibles and boutique-style treasures. From furniture and household goods to gently used clothing, the stores are fully stocked all of the time. You’ll never know what you’ll find!
Best Items To Donate:
- Books in good condition
- Clean, lightly used clothes
- Electronics in working order
- Furniture in good repair
- Handbags and fashion accessories
- Household items that are not chipped or broken
- Home décor in good condition
Drop Off A Donation
Donation Drop-Off HoursTuesday - Saturday 9am to 3pm
Thanks to our generous community, volunteers gave more than 7,500 hours to the Thrift Store in 2019. Thank you for sharing the vision and mission to make Rockwall County a better place. We depend on our generous volunteers to keep the Thrift Store and Boutique running.
Thrift Store Volunteer Tasks include:
- Customer Service: Assisting customers with merchandise on sales floor
- Receiving: Assisting with the intake of donations
- Organizing and Sorting: Assisting with organizing, testing and sorting new donations for the sales floor
- Sales Floor: Assisting staff on the sales floor with organizing, cleaning and merchandising
THRIFT STORE HOURS
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM to 5 PM
THE BOUTIQUE HOURS
Monday – Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Donation Drop-Off Hours
Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM- 3 PM
950 Williams St.
Rockwall, TX 75087
Call 972-771-1655 for information about donations, drop-offs, and pickups.